Scroll casing with backward curved hollow profile blades – double inlet
Economic, quiet and compact
Through the combination of two pioneering technologies - the aerodynamics of the rotavent impeller combined with energy efficient integral motors, Nicotra Gebhardt has developed a series of controllable direct drive centrifugal fans setting new standards for economy and quiet operation.
- A highly efficient system through the use of energy optimised components: fans, motors and frequency inverters, operating together in harmonyhigh efficiency
- Low energy costs
- Low noise
- Compact and maintenance free fans
Flexible in its operation
Low turbulance velocity for both inlet and discharge due to the large free cross section and minimal flow restraint of the impeller, an example of aerodynamics and performance of the rotavent.
Reduction of high frequency noise levels is just one of the advantages of the rotavent, together with optimised motors and frequency inverters. Minimal sound levels due to low blade passing frequencies from the optimised impeller geometry of the rotavent. The impeller has obliquely inclined blades with trailing edges, and the throat plate is inclined opposingly.
Nicotra Gebhardt fans of the RZA rotavent range are operating at high efficiency in wide area of the fan curve
- High performance centrifugal fan RZA rotavent
- Double inlet
- Direct driven with an LowSlip external rotor motor
- Lap jointed scroll of galvanised sheet steel with discharge flange and bolt on multipositioned feet
- High performance impeller with 11 backward curved blades (size 0225/-0280), with 12 hollow section true aerofoil blades (size 0315/-0560), inclined obliquely to the shaft axis
- Welded in position and coated
- Impeller fixed to the rotor of the LowSlip motor in IP54 type protection, completely maintenance free, statically and dynamically balanced to DIN ISO 1940, vibration isolated mounting, ready to connect with a metal connetction box
- The motor efficiency is optimised with the frequency inverters, speed control going from 0 to 100 %. The capability of maintaining a constant operational speed
- Performance data in precision class 2 according to DIN 24166.