Hybrid multiple discharge integrated scroll technology with up to 78 % system efficiency.
The new RQM MultiEvo combines the compact design of plug fans with the benefits of traditional cased fans. In principle, it is a directly driven centrifugal fan with spiral shaped guide vanes. The unique design of the multiple discharge scroll far exceeds the efficiency levels of conventional EC plug fans.
- Fan systems which are arranged in a row or stacked form a multiple wall configuration - a socalled fangrid
- Fans made using hybrid design with an integrated re-direction device are particularly suitable for creating multiple wall configurations, as this facilitates air flows to the outlets one to another more easily. In comparison with free-running fans, there will be no significant installation wastage.
- Permanent magnet motor to IE5
- Impeller sizes from 280 to 900 mm
- Motor output from 1.4kW to 18kW
- Maximum pressure up to 2000 Pa
- Air volumes up to 40.000 m³/h
- Integrated electronics
- Optionally available with base frame from size 450