Anzeigen der benutzten Image-Galerie bei:
Small but perfectly formed – perfect technology down to the last detail
It may be small, but the REM BU is brimming with technical details which make it incredibly powerful.
- During smoke extraction, it conveys +600 °C for 120 min. Suitable for permanent ventilation at temperatures of up to +100 °C
- The REM is available for flow rates of up to 31,000 m3/h and pressure of up to 1,500 Pa
- The insulated REM model comes with self-contained insulating casing in segments which are easy to install and dismantle
- The REM BU can be fitted in casing at angles of 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°
- For easy maintenance, the motor impeller unit can be removed on the drive side without detaching from the duct.
- A wide range of certified accessories is available for the REM BU smoke extractor fans
- A specially designed system of electrical components including smoke detector switchgear, an optical smoke detector and a manual trigger button rounds off the range of accessories
Simple and reliable