Realise huge savings in the future.
By replacing your fans.
Modernisation pays off – always.
These fans save money while working
These companies save substantial energy
costs annually – thanks to fan replacement.
Four steps to
How a system optimisation works.
Why replace your fans with Nicotra Gebhardt:
We are the only providers who are able to truly offer the best solution for you. Thanks to the enormous breadth and depth of our product range, we are able to put together a system that is just right for you. An example: As free-running fans are often not the best solution for your clean air technology system, we also have other designs on offer. We compare various options and find the best solution tailored to your needs.
Success stories: These companies save substantial energy costs annually – thanks to fan replacement.
High-tech medical centre with outpatient care:
The requirements of a high-tech medical centre with outpatient care, rehabilitation as well as living and residence were high. Thanks to energy-saving measures in fans and heat recovery, the energy costs in the building technology were reduced by EUR 423,108 annually:
- 8 new fans
- Radial fans with flat belt drive
- Heat recovery rebuild
- Removal of any unnecessary noise mufflers
- Heat recovery piping
- Installation of a frequency converter and electrical wiring work
- Removal of outdoor air dampers and installation of 4 roller doors
- Small systems optimisation
German telecommunications company:
The company procures electricity from renewable energy sources. Measures to increase energy efficiency lower the annual energy costs by EUR 2,628,000 and saved 15,505 tons in CO2.
- Performance-optimised fans
- Adaptation to ambient temperatures
- Regulation as required
- Reduction of volume flows
Advantages of plug fans:
- Direct drive without slippage
- Very low maintenance required
- Plug and play solution
- Very high system efficiency in the medium pressure range
- Low noise
- Optionally available with internal or external control electronics
- Low space requirement