Scroll casing with backward curved profile blades – double inlet
The high-performance RDP fan is a double-inlet, direct-drive centrifugal fan with backward curved blades. With a combination of integral motor, lightweight aluminium impeller and on-board electronics, it is particularly compact and robust. This makes the RDP the ideal partner where you are looking to replace a fan with a more energy-efficient product, for example. Modernisation always pays off.
Sizes: 280 - 630 mm
Max. motor power: 5.5 kW
- New high efficiency permanent magnet motor.
- New compact and streamlined motor design.
- No obstruction of intake flow due to the control unit, which is fitted to the side-plate.
- Low aerodynamic losses through intelligent impeller and casing design.
1) Low costs for installation and setup
- No further assembly work.
- Plug and Play electronics don’t need configuring.
2) Low operating costs
- IE5 EC direct-drive motor.
- No belt losses.
- Streamlined motor installation for optimum aerodynamics.
3) Low maintenance costs
- The belt does not require maintenance.
- Long-life, maintenance-free bearings.
- “One-piece“ integrated solution.
- Top rating efficiency.
- Plug and play operation.
- No configuration needed.
- Low noise level.
- High reliability.
- Sensor-less control.
- Simple installation due to plug and play.
- Complete drive system IP 54.
- Designed for double inlet fans.
- EMC compliant to IEC 61800-3 requirements, class C1 and low harmonics for 1-Ph models, class C2 for 3-Ph models.